Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Go to http://www.ucl.ac.uk/wiki and login.
- Click your name, top right and create your personal space.
- Write something about yourself (or some other topic you have to hand), using headings and lists.
- Add a page called Resources.
- Add links to the UCL homepage and Guide to the UCL Wiki.
- Add a link to your e-mail address.
- Download a document from http://www.ucl.ac.uk/is/fiso/ah/courses and attach it to your Resources page.
- Let all members of UCL staff have read access to your space.
Hint: Browse > Space Admin > Permissions > Edit Permissions
- Restrict read access to your resources page to the trainer, i.e. Chris Dillon or Donna Haugh.
Hint: EDIT | [Enter name] | Search | [Tick the relevant boxes] | Select Users
- Save your homepage as a Word file.