This page is still under construction.
The following pages detail the international standards which we comply to when generating the CLOSER metadata. Including DDI, ISO and OAI-PMH.
All studies included in CLOSER Discovery must comply to the minimum metadata requirements listed below:
- Questionnaire Metadata based on the DDI questionnaire profile which can be loaded into Archivist. The Metadata meets the standards set out by the Document a Questionnaire standards, with final quality assurance made by the CLOSER Discovery team.
- Mappings between questions and variables which can be loaded into Archivist.
- Mappings between questions and variables and the topics in the controlled vocabulary which can be loaded into Archivist.
- Mappings between longitudinal questions or variables which can be loaded into Archivist or equivalent.
- Datasets processed through Sledgehammer or equivalent, to generate descriptive statistics (valid, invalid, min, max) which can be loaded into Archivist.
- Study, sweep and data collection Metadata which meet the requirements set out in the CLOSER Technical wiki (study, sweep and data collection).
- Registered DDI agency