Moodle is UCL's online teaching and learning environment where you can interact with your course online by participating in activities such as quizzes and wikis, share thoughts and ideas in discussion forums, watch recorded lectures in Lecturecast, submit assessments through Turnitin and read resources.
What can it do?
Moodle has a wide range of tools to support learning and teaching, including tools to:
- share resources (documents, handouts, readings);
- support communication (forums, chat, blog, wiki);
- enable groupwork (wiki, database, forums, glossary);
- support assessment (feedback, grades, assignments (including Turnitin) and quizzes);
- manage administration (groups, calendar, usage reports, gradebook, questionnaire).
Who can use it?
Moodle is available to all UCL staff and students.