UCL WIKI

UCL Logo
Child pages
  • Project Meeting - 10th September 2010
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Contents

Agenda

  1. Attendees
  2. Apologies
  3. Case Updates
  4. Tools and resources update
  5. Issues
  6. Other business
  7. Date of next meeting

Minutes

1. Attendees

Pascal Heus(PH), Anthony Thomas(AT), Janet Masters(JM)

2. Apologies

Tito Castillo (TC), Aida Sanchez(AS), Andy Ryan(AR), Spiros Denaxas(SD), Rachel Knowles(RK)

3. Case Updates

UKCTOCS

AR and TC were unavailable for an update. An update will be provided when AR and TC have returned from leave.

NSHPC

The questionnaire text and labelling is progressing. JM and AT will meet next week to discuss variable categorisation.

OMA & CALIBER

SD has almost completed the DDI work for CALIBER and is working with PH on the variable groupings. The dataset for OMA has not been finalised, but when this is completed SD will build the DDI.

Whitehall II

PH has completed the SAS DDI2 merging of the question text for Whitehall phase 7. AS will complete the question text table.

UKCSCHD

No update available.

4. Tools & Resources

PH has developed two tools for his work with Whitehall II. One is a SAS script that exports DDI2 and the other is a Java utility for merging question text from a csv file into DDI2. PH will bring a copy of Nada 3 for review when he visits at the end of the month. SERPent is currently using Nada 2 for the metadata catalogue.

5. Issues

None reported.

6. Other business

None reported.

7. Date of next meeting

To be decided.