Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- When you have finished with your experiment check on the Faces Scheduling system if anyone else is using the microscope after you. If you are the last user of the day please shut the system down.
- Lower the microscope stage and take your sample off.
- Clean all oil or immersion objective lenses you have been using with lens cleaning tissue.
- Turn off the lasers within the ZEN software.
- Make sure you have saved all your images, then close the software.
- Back-up all your data.
- Shut down the PC.
- Turn of the sockets labelled LED, SYSTEM and COMPONENTS, as well as INCUBATION if you have been using the incubation equipment.