The Lecturecast system has been upgraded.
The Lecturecast system including the new Lecturecast Scheduler is now available.
Please use the new Lecturecast Scheduler to schedule your Lecturecast recordings for the 2017/18 academic year.
Lecturecast Resource Centre
A new Lecturecast Resource Centre is also available. It contains information about the Lecturecast Service including training guides and videos for using the Lecturecast Scheduler, linking Moodle courses to Lecturecast sections and using the Lecturecast Active Learning Platform (ALP).
The Lecturecast system used prior to the upgrade in August 2017 is now known as Lecturecast Legacy.
- No new recordings can be made on the legacy system
- Content recorded prior to 7 August 2017 will be available for viewing via the old system for at least 12 months
- Existing links to these recordings will also continue to function for at least 12 months
The links below relate to the Lecturecast Legacy system:
The upgrade to the Lecturecast system is designed to provide:
- A streamlined booking system and interface
- Better integration with Moodle
- A more intuitive user interface
- Additional functionality phased in over the next 12 months to further enhance the teaching and learning experience