There is a range of Moodle guides available from the ELE and from the Moodle.org community.
If you are looking for information about other e-learning tools aside from Moodle and Turnitin please see the UCL E-Learning website.
Look here first!
- Why use Moodle?
- New Features
- Moodle FAQs
- Getting Started With Moodle - A self-paced online introductory course to Moodle
- Moodle 2.6 Upgrade
- Taking your first steps with Moodle
- I have a new Moodle course, what do I do next?
- Moodle start of term checklist for staff
- Resources - what do they do?
- Blocks - what do they do?
- Activities - what do they do?
- Profile - updating your information and preferences
- Backup and archiving
- Preparing (resetting) your course for the next academic year
- Group Settings for Assignments, Forums and Choices (Word 41KB)
- Reports - checking user activity on your Moodle course
UCL e-learning policies
Moodle Miniguides - UCL Baseline level
- M00 Navigation around Moodle
- M01 Setting up your Moodle course
- M02 Add text and headings to Moodle pages
- M03 Add links and files to Moodle pages
- M04 Add images to Moodle pages
- M05 Moving elements around your course
- M06 Organise your Moodle files
- M07 Organising blocks
- M08 Use the News forum and add new forums
Moodle Miniguides - UCL Enhanced level
- M09 Collecting & Marking Assignments in Moodle
- M12 Glossaries
- M13 Groups and groupings
- M14 Add a video from YouTube, Box of Broadcasts, Vimeo, Khan Academy or MP3 audio
- M15 Choice and quick polls
- M16 Moodle blogs and wikis
- M17 Moodle books
- M18 Hot Question
- M19 Certificates
- M20 Adding Turnitin Assignments
- M21 Lessons
- M22a Using Moodle questionnaire templates
- M22b Creating a questionnaire from scratch
- M23 Chat
- M24 Quizzes
- M25 Uploading multiple files using zip
- M26 Resetting your Moodle course
- M27 Moodle Gradebook
- M28 Moodle Reports - checking user activity
- M29 Moodle Makeover (update for Moodle 2 coming soon...)
- M30 Copy items from one Moodle course to another
- M31 Marking Turnitin assignments via Moodle
- M33 Moodle Course Formats
- M34 Using the Bulk Enrolment Block
- M35 Activity completion and Conditional Release
- M36 Moodle enrolments- for staff and student access to your course
- M37 Workshop activity for peer assessment
- M38 Embed Twitter and add RSS feeds
- M39 External Tool (LTI)
- M40 Scheduler
- M41: Badges
- M42: Calendar Entries
- M43: Embedding Reading List items into your course homepage
- M44: Embedding media with multiple files (like a website) into your course
- M45: Database (coming soon...)