The project needs:
- Examples of Hindi sentences illustrating grammatical points
- Conversations in Hindi with an English translation
- Short texts in Hindi with an English translation
- Artwork (paintings for promotional materials and cartoons for demonstrating grammar)
- Photographs to illustrate texts and conversations
- Proofreading for examples, texts and conversations
- Recordings of texts and conversations
- Links to free online resources for learning Hindi
Here's the start of a list of what needs to be done.
Here are examples of similar projects to give an idea of what this could look like in the future:
If you are interested in getting involved with this work, please contact Chris Dillon.