- If you have files, webpages or activities in one Moodle course that you want to copy to another course, you can use the Import function.
- Note: You must have edit rights on both courses in order to copy files across.
- Make sure you are in the course you want to copy items to.
- In the Settings menu to the left of the page, click Import.
- You can select the course you want to copy from, by either selecting one of the options shown in the list or searching for another course in the search box below.
- If you have edit rights on a lot of courses, you may need to use the Search courses feature instead.
- Once you have selected a course click Continue.
- Select whether you want to include activities (e.g. assignments, wikis, questionnaires) , blocks (appear in the left/right columns) and filters.
- Click Next.
- Select which topics you want to import from. General means the topic at the top of the page (topic 0).
- Deselect the News forum, as you should already have one in your course.
- Click Next.
- Review what will be imported on the following page. Anything with a cross will not be imported and anything with a tick will.
- If you are happy with this list click Perform import - otherwise click *previous *to change your selections on previous screens.
- Once your import is complete you will see an 'Import complete' message. Click continue to return to the course homepage.