Place holder page for information regarding creation and use of Moodle test accounts - currently restricted view to Rod Digges
|Table of Contents|
The instructions below are important to the continuation of this Test Moodle Account service - please read them.
Why are Test Moodle Accounts helpful?
- Testing bulk enrolment into Groups
- Testing the difference between separate and visible Groups
- Testing whether your private Forum really is private.
- Testing whether the things you need to be hidden from view really are hidden from view (and whether they are available when the time comes for them to be revealed).
- Testing whether your Grouped resources and activities are displaying to your different Groups and Groupings as intended.
- Testing whether emails from news/announcement forums are working, and how they behave, so you can instruct students about settings in a way appropriate for your course.
How to create Moodle student test accounts?
Simply log into Moodle . Go to any course where you have the role of Tutor or Administrator. Near the bottom of the 'Administration' Block click on the 'Create Test User Accounts'