- Testing bulk enrolment into Groups
- Testing the difference between separate and visible Groups
- Testing whether your private Forum really is private.
- Testing whether the things you need to be hidden from view really are hidden from view (and whether they are available when the time comes for them to be revealed).
- Testing whether your Grouped resources and activities are displaying to your different Groups and Groupings as intended.
- Testing whether emails from news/announcement forums are working, and how they behave, so you can instruct students about settings in a way appropriate for your course.
Good to know
- If you open two different web browsers (eg Firefox and Safari) you can be logged on as yourself in one and as a test user in another.
- To give your test student access, you'll need to temporarily unhide your Moodle course.
Test account limitations
The accounts are Moodle only and cannot be used to access other UCL services requiring full user accounts, these include: