- Log in and navigate to the Moodle area with the Turnitin assignment you need to monitor.
- From the Navigation menu select Reports, and from the Reports sub-menu select Course Participation; the Participation Report page then loads allowing you to filter your search as follows.
- From the Activity Module menu, select the Turnitin assignment you need to monitor.
- Choose a period of time to 'Look Back' over.
- 'Show Only' student reports.
- And finally, for 'Show Actions' select Post - which will show only students who have uploaded.
- When you're ready, click the Go button; the results then display.
- By clicking each column heading, you can sort the results for Post by Yes or No.
- Once you have identified the students who haven't submitted, the Participation Report gives you the opportunity to select their respective checkbox and send them a message - scroll to the bottom of the Report page for these options.