Keywords: assessmentprogress, ticks, feedbackcompletion, gradingcompleted, markingactivity, plagiarismtask, referencinglist, reference.report
|Table of Contents|
- Once course completion is enabled (see above), go to the Settings block on your Moodle course homepage and under Course administration click on Course completion.
- While most settings can be left with their default value, select the following options that you would like to enable:
- Under Condition: Activity completion select every activity to include as part of the completion status.
- Under Condition: Manual completion by others: select Tutor and Course Administrator to enable staff to mark activities as complete on behalf of a student.
- Click Save changes.
- With editing turned on, add the course completion block to the Moodle course homepage, so students (and their tutors) can see their progress.
If you find any inaccurate or missing information you can even update this yourself (it's a communal wiki).
If you have a specific question about the tool please contact the Digital Education team.
Examples and case studies
Questions & Answers
Q. How do I allow students to mark their progress as complete?