- From within your Moodle course go to the This course block tab/dropdown menu at the top of the Moodle window.
- Under this tab click participantson Participants.
- From here you can click click on Enrol users to add staff to your course
- In the the Enrol users pop-up window, use the Assign roles dropdown menu, choose the role you want to assign.
- The list shows all people in Moodle - and there's a lot of them. To filter the list down to Then to locate an individual use the search box below the list of accounts.
- You can search for their email, name or department.
- Click Enrol for the person Select users. Type in and search for either a user's email address or their name. (E.g. first name or last name/surname or first name followed by surname).
- Repeat step e. for all the users you want to enrol with the selected role.
- Click on Enrol users for the person(s) you wish to give access to your course . Click Finish enrolling users when you are donein accordance with the role you've selected.
UCL Moodle role descriptions