- 1.1 Present activities and resources in a meaningful, clearly structured and sequenced way - e.g. chronologically or by theme. Typically each Moodle section represents a topic, which may cover one or more weeks of study.
- Use headings - Use Section Headings for Use Section Headings for each topic area and heading styles within labels, books and pages to maintain consistency across sections and help students see where they are.
- Clearly group and label items within a section - Bring together common elements, use labels to provide common sub-headings across sections to help students navigate.
The Accessibilitycategory suggests that you:
- 7.1 Provide accessible learning resources resources by ensuring:
- Graphics have alternative text (for screen-readers).
How do I insert an image?