The Mandarin grammar part of Bridge to China will be open access and contain:
- a grammar of modern spoken Chinese with many examples and simple explanations
- simple texts (mostly in Simplified Characters, but Traditional Character texts will be added)
- a dictionary of words used in the texts and examples
- a module for learning three Simplified Chinese characters a day (where Traditional characters are different this will be mentioned)
- sound files for the conversations
- eventually this will be turned into a course
Bridge to China was set up in September 2012 by Chris Dillon.
Bridge to Norway
Bridge to Norway was set up in 2008 and has some similarities in its approach with Bridge to China. It make sense for there to be cooperation between the two wikis.