- Login to Moodle and navigate to your course.
- Go to the Course Administration > Gradebook setup, or from the Gradebook click the setup tab.
- Alongside the assessment, you want to check/change the display of the grade click Course grades settings tab.
- Choose the relevant grade display type, a combination of options are available between
- Letter - letters or words used to represent a range of grades.
- Real - actual grade they received in the assessment. For Turnitin, this will likely be a score out of 100.
- Click save changes.
- When students view the Moodle course Gradebook or the MyFeedback report, they will now see the grade appear in the selected format.
Export the Gradebook
- From the Gradebook page, click the Export tab.
- Select the specific grade items you wish to export. Possible grade items include Turnitin assignments, Moodle assignments, and the course total. At the end of the list of grade items there is an option to select all/none.
Note title Export options
Under Export format options, you can select to Include feedback in export, which will include any Moodle assignment Feedback comments. This does not include inline comments, only the general feedback comments a marker can leave on a Moodle Assignment submission.
You can also untick Exclude suspended users if you want to include students who have been un-enrolled in a course.
- Click download to generate a spreadsheet of the Gradebook.
If you find any inaccurate or missing information you can even update this yourself (it's a communal wiki).
If you have a specific question about the tool please contact the Digital Education team.