For more information on editing wiki pages, click here.
How do I add a new page?
- This presumes that the part of the wiki ("space") the page is to be added to exists, if it doesn't, see Creating a space below.
- You must have sufficient permission to be able to edit a wiki to add a page. If you can see the Edit tab on a wiki page you can add a new page to that wiki.
- The procedure is the same whatever kind of space it is (i.e. personal or global).
- Navigate to the space or page where you want the new page.
- Click the New Page hyperlink top right. The default page's name is by default New Page. you will want to change this.
- Add some content and click Save.
The new page opens.
- Putting a link (see below) to a non-existent page creates it.
- Once the page is created, you can type text in it or use copy text from Word to Confluence. Some Word formatting will be retained.
- Each page in a wiki needs to have a unique name.