- Navigate to your Moodle course
- In the Settings menu, click Question Bank.
- In the Settings menu, click Import.
- Select Microsoft Word table format (wordtable)
- Choose the category you would like to import questions in to. You can leave this as the default if you like.
- If you keep 'Get category from file' selected, Moodle will create categories based on those in the Word file you upload.
- Drag your Word document to the import file area, or click Choose a file... > Upload a file and ChooseFile, then select it from your computer and click Open and Upload this file.
- Click Import.
If you find any inaccurate or missing information you can even update this yourself (it's a communal wiki).
If you have a specific question about the tool please contact the Digital Education team.