Click the Edit tab to edit the page in question. Click the Remove Page hyperlink top right.
How would I create a template in the wiki?
Templates are useful if there is content which stays the same on many pages or one wants to encourage people to lay pages out so that they look similar.
You need to be a space administrator to create a space template.
- Click the Browse Space link at the top of a page in the space.
- Select the Advanced tab and then Templates in the left column.
- Select Add New Space Template.
- Give the template a name in the Name text field and an optional description in the 'Description' text field.
- The WYSIWYG editor is not available in this screen. Use markup (see above) to input the content you want in your template.
- Select Save.
How do I create a page using a template?
- Select the Add Page link at the top of the page.
- Select the Select a page template link above the tabs of the WYSIWYG editor. (You only see this link if there is at least one template available.)
- Select a template and then Next.
- Replace the words New Page with the name of the page.
- Add content as usual.
- Select the Save button.
What's all this about labels?
Click on the EDIT link next to Labels at the top of your page.
Anyone with the right to see the page can see the label.
If you put my: at the beginning of a label, only you can see it.
How do I read news posts about a page?
To read any news about a page, go to the Browse Space tab and select News.