On this page:
Step 1 -
locate the submission
- Navigate to the relevant Moodle course and locate and click on the Turnitin assignment you made a submission to. This will open the submission inbox.
- Click on the blue pencil icon in the Grade column, or on the assignment title link in the Submission Title column.
- The document viewer will open in a new tab or window. You may need to enable pop-ups: look at the advice for your browser: Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari,
Step 2 -
engage with your feedback
Students tell us they want more feedback on their work. Accordingly assessors are putting increasing amounts of time into giving feedback, and Turnitin lets them know whether or not a student has accessed it. Please do engage with your feedback - read it, act on it, or raise it in discussions with your tutor.
- Levels of achievement for each criterion.
- Your level displays shaded.
- Comments linked to each criterion.
- If the rubric is for feedback only i.e is not generating a numeric mark.
Step 3 -
understand/interpret your Similarity report (if used)
The similarity report highlights where similarities have been found in the text you submitted and other pieces of work that Turnitin compares it against. The report is colour and number coded and any similarities will be highlighted.