- Go to your Moodle course and Turn editing on.
- At the bottom of this section where you want the items to display, click its Add an activity or resource link; a list of possible additions displays.
- Choose Reading List; its description displays.
- Click Add.
- Enter the Activity name. For example, this could be the name of the reading list or the specific section that's being linked to.
- Click Save and return to coursedisplay.
- Open the created reading list activity Click on the 'Click to continue' button to be taken over to ReadingLists@UCL . and enter your UCL username and password
- This will allow you to setup the link to either a reading list or specific section for your students to use. Information on how the system works is provided by the library team and can be found hereby visiting ReadingLists@UCL.
A small but important amount of maintenance is required before each new academic year to maintain 'Reading List items' links - see below and make a note in your diary to do this since it is easily overlooked.