- Go to your Moodle course and in the right hand corner click Turn Editing On.
- From the Add an Activity select Blackboard Collaborate
- You can then customize your Blackboard Collaborate session - be sure to set at least a few of the core options:
- Enter a clear Title so learners know what the session will be about.
- Provide a Description - outline the session topic, aims, prerequisites or other information a learner might benefit from knowing before the session.
- Enter dates for the session which will be displayed to the learner and help guide attendance.
Warning: don't enter a start time before the current day/time - it may that is in the past it may not be accepted and it may fail.