Choice results may be published after students have answered, after a certain date, or not at all. Results may be published with student names or anonymously, and Moodle allows students to be informed of how the results are published.
Who can use it?
- Tutors can create/ add choices.
- Students can select choice.
- To add a Choice activity to your course, Turn editing on, then click on the Add an activity or resource link and select Choice.
- Enter a Name and Description (which you can display if you wish).
- Next you need to enter the Choice Options you wish to present to students.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save and display.
If you find any inaccurate or missing information you can even update this yourself (it's a communal wiki).
If you have a specific question about the tool please contact the Digital Education team.