- On the Build page, click on Constructs.
- Decide on the position of where to situate the condition. It can either be at the level of a previously created Sequence, Condition or Loop.
- If the question is within a sequence or loop, click the white + sign in the blue boxsquare, at the correct parent level.
- If the new question is within a condition, then click the the white + sign in the blue boxsquare, either in the ‘True’ branch or in the ‘False’ branch as indicated in the relevant grey bar across the page.
- Alternatively, click on the nearest the white + sign in the blue box square and then once created, move the question to the correct position through drag and drop.
- A Construct Type option box will appear. Click Questions to add a question.
- Add a label for your question in the Label field. See Construct a Label for more details.
- In the Type field, select from the drop down menu whether you are using a question item or a question grid.
- Once selected, select the question item or grid previously created.
- Add the Interviewee via the drop down menu. This is the person the question is aimed at. If an interviewee has not yet been added to the drop down list, add one by selecting the + next to interviewee.
- Click Save to save your new question construct. Once it appears on the page, you can drag and drop it to other places in the questionnaire if needed.
- Repeat as required.
- You can view your new question construct in the View screen. Select the prefix of your questionnaire in the breadcrumb at the top of the page. This is useful for reviewing the entry.
- Return to the Build screen by selecting the option from the breadcrumb.
- To delete a construct you will need to click on the label and select Delete from the options provided on the right hand side of the page. You may need to refresh the page for the construct to disappear.