- Instructors can create interactive audience response slides in multiple choice, ranking and short answer format, and display the responses.
- Flags let students mark locations and material that they find confusing or items the lecturer may need to explain further to the class. Flagged content will be displayed on the
Instructors dashboard indicating that there may be areas students need further clarification on.
- Bookmarks let students mark locations in presentations or videos so they can find them quickly and easily.
- Instructors and students can ask and respond to questions. Any questions posted can generate multiple responses, generating discussions about the class material.
If a post references a point in the video or a particular slide, that visual cue also appears with the question.
- Students can take notes while viewing content. Notes will be saved within the system and can be download if required.