- Tutors and course administrators can upload files and view the pages within the lessons.
- Students can view the pages within the lesson and complete the activity.
Before I start...
Meeting the baseline
5.1 Use descriptive titles for all items and consider displaying the item's description on the course homepage, as this helps students understand the purpose of the activity or resource.
- 5.4 Check resources - Regularly fix or remove broken hyperlinks (URLs) and check that all resources are up-to-date before releasing these to students.
How do I set one up?
- Navigate to the required Moodle course, Turn on editing, and select IMS content package from the Add an activity or resource menu
- Give the package a name and description
- Drag and drop the IMS content package zip file or use the Choose a file button to add the file to the Content area
- Click Save and return to course to upload the file.