- If your Media should sit within the Lecturecast service instead - so that it sits alongside other recorded lectures, or can make use of interactive features.
- If you want your media content to be accessible by people outside Moodle - in which case you should upload your recording directly into UCL MediaCentral and add a link to it in your Moodle course.
- If you have a significant number of video or audio files that you wish to add to your Moodle course, please contact the UCL MediaCentral Team for further help and information.
- Whether you have suitable consent from any people appearing in your media content, and if have suitable copyright clearance to use this material.
- Please see the MediaCentral Moodle help pages maintained by the Digital Media Services Team for FAQs and further guidance.
Meeting the baseline
5.1 Use descriptive titles for all items and consider displaying the item's description on the course homepage, as this helps students understand the purpose of the activity or resource.
- 5.4 Check resources - Regularly fix or remove broken hyperlinks (URLs) and check that all resources are up-to-date before releasing these to students.
- 5.6 Embed videos and other media (such as animations, audio, virtual labs) from Lecturecast, Box of Broadcasts, YouTube, Vimeo, Khan Academy and other sources.
How do I set one up?