- With editing turned on, in the section you wish to add your survey, click the "Add an activity or resource" link (or, if not present, the "Add an activity" drop down menu) and choose Survey.
- Give the survey a name.
- Select the type of survey you want to give from the dropdown list:
- The COLLES and ATTLS questions are five-point scales that range in responses from Almost Always to Almost Never. These results are reported in graphical form when you view them.
- The Critical Incidents survey is a free-response survey where students must type their answers. You can see what students have typed for each answer.
- Click Continue.
- On the following screen, edit the introductory text if necessary.
- Click OK.
- The next screen displays the question set you have chosen. Click Check and Continue at the bottom of the pageSave.
If you find any inaccurate or missing information you can even update this yourself (it's a communal wiki).
If you have a specific question about the tool please contact the Digital Education team.