- UCL E-Learning Wiki - a UCL-hosted wiki, good for documentation and reference materials. As a UCL staff member you have edit access and we encourage you to contribute.
- UCL Moodle User group - a self-help support area for users of Moodle at UCL.
- E-Learning Champions on Yammer - a UCL-wide social network for news, links, and anecdotes in short form. You will probably have received an invite to join Yammer if you aren't already a member.
- Twitter - if you tweet and it's Champions-related, use the hashtag #elearningUCL - for short form news which is also public-facing.
- The E-Learning Environments blog (E-Learning Champions category) - for public-facing news in long form.
Finally, the UCL E-Connected Learning Baseline describes the minimum expectations for e-learning provision for all taught programmes and modules at UCL, with a focus on Moodle. You can request further copies of the baseline from the website.