- 1.5 Guide students as to which task to complete next. This may include appropriate use of conditional release, so tasks are hidden until prerequisite tasks are completed, or until a certain date.
- 2.2 Explain participation requirements:
- Identify which activities are compulsory and optional.
2.7 Students are sent a welcome message before the start of the module. Using the Moodle News forum ensures all students get an email. Include:
- A short overview of the course;
- A summary of expectations for online engagement.
- How they can gain access to their course.
- Explain the introductory activities to be completed and by when (e.g. posting to an introductions forum).
- Link to the 'UCL online learning orientation' Moodle course (for wholly online courses).