Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Restrict all pages
- Navigate to your space > click on your space name of the left menu so to ensure you on the top level parent page. You on the parent page when it says 'pages' next to the padlock icon.
NOTE: if you would like to restrict a single page, then do not restrict the top level parent page as this will also filter down to child pages go the specific page itself and follow the steps below.
- On the page > click on the padlock icon
- Choose the type of restriction and the users > click apply
- This page is now restricted. As this is the top level page, any child pages will inherit the same restrictions.
- Anyone that now visits those restricted pages will be presented with a request access page.