Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- When you have finished with your experiments first make sure that all your data have been saved in a secure place. Also make a backup of them.
- Remove your sample from the microscope stage and clean all objective lenses you have been using thoroughly with the Whatman lens cleaning tissue provided. Also make sure to check the nosepiece for oil spills and if there are any clean them up.
- Close the NIS-Elements software and log out of Windows (If someone else is booked on the microscope after you you can stop here, otherwise proceed with step 4 - 6).
- Shut down the PC.
- On the front of the Lu-NV laser bed turn the key in the OFF position.
- Last switch off the three sockets on the wall labelled Laser Bed, Laser Controller and N-STORM Devices.