This page is still under construction.
The aim of the CLOSER Discovery is to provide a portal to hundreds of thousands of variables, questions and data collection instruments from across the CLOSER studies. This wiki is the technical documentation for CLOSER Discovery, detailing how the metadata was put together and the software used.
The following studies are a part of CLOSER Discovery:
- ALSPAC (Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children)
- BCS70 (1970 British Cohort Study)
- Hertfordshire Cohort Study (HCS)
- Millennium Cohort Study (MCS)
- National Child Development Study (1958, NCDS)
- National Survey of Health and Development (1946, NSHD)
- Southampton Women's Survey
- Understanding Society